ABOUT ACTION AGENT JIM HALE
- Because ACTION is what you want — right upfront and all the way thru closing. You don’t want inaction.
- Because the AGENT is right at the center of the sale — the most important part of the purchase or sale of your home. Studies prove it.
- Because, today, the.NET is where real estate is found. It’s where you want your property… and your agent to be. Over 90% of buyers look on-line. Nearly half start and end there.
Besides: As a sometime poet, Principal Broker Jim Hale loves alliteration. And being first in the alphabet may have crossed his mind.
Real Estate Credentials/ Jim Hale:
- A broker with over 18 years of real estate experience.
- An agent who has personally sold scores of homes in Lane County.
- A graduate of The REALTOR Institute (G.R.I.)
- A holder of the e-PRO REALTOR designation.
- (The recognized credential for real estate internet marketing)
- A Residential Specialist with Commercial experience.
- Principal Broker / Owner of actionagents.net for 8 years.
Getting to know Jim:
- A descendant of Oregon pioneers, Jim grew up on a Century Farm near Noti, Oregon.
- He served as an officer in the U.S. Army Signal Corps during the Vietnam War.
- He was a manager for Red Lion Hotels and Inns (9 years) and Albertsons (18 years).
A past member of many local government boards and commissions, including the Eugene School District 4J Budget Committee and the Metropolitan Area Planning Advisory Committee — that wrote the Eugene – Springfield General land use Plan and its associated TRANSPLANT (which provided for building the River Road/Chambers Connector, the extension of Pioneer Parkway & the construction of the Bob Straub Parkway).
A former PTA President. A former Lane County chair for his political party. A long-time coach, referee and board member for American Youth Soccer Organization (AYSO). And a long-time volunteer leader for the Boy Scouts of America.
Elna Loa (a teacher and his wife of 43 years), his two grown sons, one daughter-in-law, his grandson (Stanley), a host of relatives and friends far and near, and: photography, genealogy, gardening and serving in the lay ministry of his church.